- The challenge we all face each and every day is to condition ourselves to get and keep that winning feeling, despite any resistance (internal or external) we may encounter.
- If we cultivate the losing feeling we simply won’t be able to realize our goals and dreams.
- The winning feeling is just the means to an end. Feeling like a winner causes us to act like a winner. And when that happens, we get the results of a winner.
- Shifting your state of being is an art. It takes practice.
- Saying, “I am and I can”, will help you align your thoughts and your actions with the goal you want to realize.
- It’s all about being aware of your state of consciousness, and noticing when you start to slip into that losing feeling. When you do, take a minute and shift your consciousness back to that winning feeling by thinking as if you’ve already realized your desired outcome.
- The key to life is this; feel like a success and a winner all of the time.
How to get that winning feeling:
- Dress for success. When you look good, you feel good.
- Declutter your space so you can focus the power of your conscious mind on what’s truly important.
- Post inspirational and encouraging pictures and quotes around your home or office.
- Wear a rubber band on your wrist. When you catch yourself entertaining loosing feelings, flip the rubber band. I was recently reminded of this great technique in the book Purple Crayon Confidence, by Kayla-Leah Rich (see the resources section below).
- Carry yourself like a winner. Our body and mind are connected. Posturing like a winner will cause you to feel like a winner.
- Create small pocket cards with inspiration, encouragement, wisdom, and reminders to help you keep that winning feeling throughout the day.
One Sentence Summary:
To get and keep that winning feeling, imagine you already have the circumstances you want in every area of your life.
Quote of the Week:
…if we keep our positive goal in mind and picture it to ourselves so vividly as to make it “real” and think of it in terms of an accomplished fact, we will also experience “winning feelings”: self-confidence, courage, and faith that the outcome will be desirable.” ~ Maxwell Maltz
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz – A fantastic book that talks extensively about how to get that winning feeling.
- Purple Crayon Confidence, by Kayla-Leah Rich – A fantastic book on developing your confidence. It’s filled with personal stories from the author, practical exercises, biblical references, and so much more.
Awesome Resources Created Just For You:
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!
All the best – health, wealth, and success!