Welcome to Enhancing The Human Experience; the podcast designed to help you get the most out of life. In this first episode I share a little about myself, and also talk about what you can expect from future episodes of the show. Additionally, I share what I feel is the cause of great experiences in life and talk about the model for personal development as I see it. You’ll see why personal development will be an underlying theme of this show.
Thank you for checking out the show, I appreciate it!
- I share a little about myself and my background.
- I’m passionate about sharing practical techniques, knowledge, and wisdom to help you get the most out of life.
- I also enjoy creating tools (books, systems, and plans, etc.) built around these ideas.
- On future episodes of the show, expect to discover practical ways to enhance the human experience and get the most out of life.
- Expect a big focus to be on the inner causes of the circumstances we encounter in the physical plane. I’m a big fan of the famous statement “As within, so without”. So I’ll be spending a lot of time talking about best practices for developing the consciousness of the circumstances and experiences you want to have in life.
- I believe our lives are an out-picturing of the way we see ourselves, others, and the world at large.
- When we change our self-concept, or self-image, changes everything.
- Expect interviews with a wide variety of interesting and successful individuals.
- Expect the show to evolve. I’ll always be asking the big questions like; “How can I serve you better? How can I help you get what you want in all areas of your life faster and more effectively?
- Expect a new episode every Monday.
- The name of the show is loosely based on something a meditation teacher of mine once said.
One Sentence Summary:
To enhance your experience, begin by enhancing yourself; by developing your mind (thinking thoughts that support the outcomes you want), your body (by eating pure, wholesome, nutritious food and exercising regularly), and your soul (by taking action despite fear, doubt, uncertainty, or worry).
Quote of the Week:
The purpose of human life is the discovery of Truth, the unitive knowledge of the Godhead. The degree to which this unitive knowledge is achieved here on earth determines the degree to which it will be enjoyed in the posthumous state. Contemplation of truth Is the end, action the means. ~ Bhagavad-Gita, The Song of God, Translated by Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher Isherwood
- Harmonic Wealth (The Movie): Attract the Life You Want
- The Silva Mind Control Method
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield’s incredible book on pushing through the resistance within
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me