In this week’s episode it’s all about the importance of knowing yourself first, and then knowing others. I originally planned on doing a in-depth version of this show for episode 001, but I wasn’t ready to get that crazy in my first episode. But now that we’re rolling, let’s get into it. Knowing yourself is so vital to success in every area of life, that this topic will definitely be something I talk about again in the future. In this episode, I lay the foundation for doing that.
- Success in life is built upon knowing thyself.
- When you know yourself, you know how you can best serve others.
- We help one another by coming together and offering our own unique gifts and talents in the service of one another.
- Self-introspection can be difficult, but it’s vital to realizing success in life.
- Keep the process of knowing yourself at the forefront of your mind throughout the day. Take every opportunity to go deeper.
- Exercise discrimination when putting all of your “stuff” in a vehicle to travel down the road of life in.
- Knowing others is the other side of the success coin.
- When you know others, you’ll know how you can serve them in the best way; in the way that’s right for them.
- Knowing thyself is so important that it’s a major topic in my forthcoming book, The Magic of Being Companion Book. This book is all about teaching children the importance of knowing themselves, and how they can leverage their own unique talents and attributes to find lasting happiness while serving others. I’m eager to get it wrapped up and in print.
One Sentence Summary:
When you know yourself, you’ll discover how you can best serve others in a way that is uniquely suited to you, and you’ll create a win-win in the game of life.
Quote of the Week:
Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.” ~ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
- None in this episode.
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!