The Human Being’s Manifesto is a concise written statement I created to remind you of the divine ability you have to consciously create yourself at the level of thought, using your imagination.
When used in conjunction with your existing personal development exercises, it becomes a powerful tool for personal transformation.
Regularly reciting the manifesto can empower and motivate you as you pursue your goals and dreams in life.
The Manifesto distills the core concepts from my book, Just Be It!: The Secret to Having What You Want in Life, into a simple, easy to remember document.
It’s available as a free download on the website.
Below are the key components of The Manifesto:
- Your past is irrelevant, and your future is not yet determined.
- Now is the only moment in time you can consciously create yourself.
- Imagination is the vehicle for personal transformation.
- It is essential to renew your state of being on a daily basis for optimal results.
Why is your state of being so important?
Because what you are comes to you.
Your experiences in life always flow from your conditioned state of being.
To have better experiences (in any area of life) you’ve got to change your state of being. It’s that simple.
While the concept is easy to understand, the practice is not easy.
Like any worthwhile endeavor in life, it requires focus, consistency, and commitment.
However, like any worthwhile endeavor, if you stick with the practice, the payoff will be worth it.
If you’d like to work with me one-on-one, on this or any other personal development related topics, I offer consulting via skype or phone in 30 minute time blocks.
Quote of the Week:
To have something I’ve never had, I’ll have to be something I’ve never been.” ~ The Human Being’s Manifesto
- See below
Awesome Resources Created Just For You:
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!
All the best – health, wealth, and success!