My guest this week is Tracy L’Herisson. I recently met Tracy at a Transcendental Meditation group meditation. During the event, we all shared a little about ourselves, and a few people shared some of the benefits they have realized from learning and practicing Transcendental Meditation.
When Tracy introduced herself, she said something that really stuck me. She said that learning Transcendental Meditation, and attending Maharishi University of Management (formerly MIU) was, the best education she’s ever had.
Now, I don’t know about you, but when I hear someone say something like that, I am very interested in learning more.
So, after the event, I went up and introduced myself. We talked briefly about her experiences there, and I invited her to share them on the show. I was happy when she said she would.
The knowledge that Tracy share’s in this episode is so important to realizing more happiness and success in our lives. I hope you enjoy the interview. I certainly did.
- Tracy is a fifth generation Idahoan.
- She holds a B.S. degree from the University of Utah in Ecology and Botany (go Utes!).
- While she was attending the University of Utah, she became interested in enhancing her ability to focus and deepening her spiritual connection to her higher self, who’s presence she had felt since she was a young child.
- She was introduced to Transcendental Meditation and learned the technique during her last year of study.
- The TM practice made such an impression on her that she then went on to study at Maharishi University of Management (MUM), formerly MIU, in Fairfield, Ohio.
- MUM is a unique university that is centered around consciousness-based education.
- At MUM, all students and faculty practice TM twice a day.
- Tracy went on to take advanced training to become a Siddha, and traveled around the world with hundreds and sometimes thousands of other Siddha’s to perform their programs to change the collective consciousness in the areas they visited.
- When this program ended, she returned to Idaho and studied the art of placement, commonly known as Feng Shui.
- She enjoyed running her own Feng Shui consulting business for seven years, giving group presentations and private consultations in and round the Treasure Valley.
Quote of the Week:
What Maharishi had told us was that, in past civilizations, where consciousness was higher, that there weren’t TM teachers. The mother would just whisper the mantra to her child. That it was just a known way of living in society. That the child just needed a vehicle to transcend daily life. To go in, to touch on their higher consciousness, release stress and come out refreshed. More open in the heart. More flexible in the mind.” ~ Tracy L’Herisson, recalling what Maharishi said about the TM practice
- tm.org – Transcendental Meditation website
Awesome Resources Created Just For You:
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!
All the best – health, wealth, and success!