This is just a quick update for those of you who purchased The Magic of Being prior to it being republished late last year.
If that’s you, you may be wondering what changed in the new version.
Before we get into that, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for purchasing the book and let you know that the changes were very minor.
As you may or may not know, The Magic of Being, Book Two was finally published late last year.
It was because of that book that I needed to make minor changes to book one.
In this video I share what those changes were.
I also share what I didn’t change about the book.
The condensed version is that not much changed at all.
Here’s the video:
All of the changes I made were very minor, and mainly had to do with addressing a broader audience — one that included both children and grown-ups.
This was due to the fact that I received some positive feedback from grown ups that I didn’t anticipated.
I even heard from a local real estate brokerage who expressed interest in buying a bulk quantity to give away as Christmas cards to their agents.
I was really humbled by this, because I have a high degree of respect for real estate professionals (or any sales professionals really).
The adults that contacted me told me that the message in the book was something that they needed to hear as well.
This shouldn’t have surprised me, because I use these concepts all the time in my own life.
It was because these concepts are so important to creating success and happiness in life that I wanted to share them with children in the first place.
Here’s what changed in Book One:
- I made minor changes to the front cover, by adding the words “Book One” to tie the two books together.
- The introduction was slightly altered to address human beings of all ages, not just children.
- And lastly, I changed the sales page and the back cover. Again, very minor changes.
Here’s what didn’t change in Book One:
- The rhyming story didn’t change. The story is exactly the same in both the new version and the prior version.
- The link to access the additional bonus content didn’t change either. You can still access the MP3, the PDF version, and the examples and exercises download via that link.
So that’s it. Thanks again for your interest in this work!
Until next time,
All the best – health, wealth, and success.