With 2018 now under way and 2017 behind us, I thought I would share some behind-the-scenes stories from this past year.
I’d also like to give you an idea of what you can expect from the show (and some other ventures I’m working on) moving forward in 2018.
There were definitely some challenges in 2017, but there were also some wins.
I learned a lot about the constant and never ending process of improvement that is a natural by-product of producing quality audio and video content.
While I still have a lot to learn, I’m feeling much more comfortable than I did last year. This should translate into a better listening and viewing experience for you.
Here’s a recap of what happened in 2017:
- I inadvertently launched my podcast on April Fool’s Day. I didn’t plan on doing this. I just wasn’t paying attention to the date and I was ready to have the podcast off the ground and flying. Oops…
- Toward the end of the year, I finally finished book two in The Magic of Being Series. This is a HUGE project to have off my plate. I’d planned on having it done by this time last year, but obviously it fell way behind. I’ve got a lot of fun book-launch related events coming up (including free copies to give away) so stay tuned. I’ll be announcing everything on my instagram page and on my facebook page.
- There were some steep learning curves in 2017 as I got up to speed on all of the digital tools needed to produce and share a podcast and the blog on a regular basis. I’m feeling much more comfortable now, and I’m looking forward to having more guests on the show now that a lot of the technical issues are behind me.
Here’s what you can expect in 2018:
- In 2018, expect to hear more interviews on the podcast. This was my primary intent when I conceived the idea for the show, but due to a number of factors, I got derailed a bit in 2017. I’m going to get this back on track in 2018.
- I’ll be rolling out a number of courses on my website. These will be simple and concise, and more importantly effective. I’m really looking forward to this. I’ll be announcing more on this in the coming weeks and months.
- Lastly, I’ll be starting a vlog on YouTube to share some of the behind-the-scenes processes and things I do. I’ll also be creating a video feed of the podcast episodes whenever possible.
I want to thank you for tuning in to the podcast and/or checking out the blog this past year. I really do appreciate your support and your interest.
Quote of the Week:
And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- None this week.
Awesome Resources Created Just For You:
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!
All the best – health, wealth, and success!