This episode covers quite a bit. From personal development, to producing a professional sounding podcast, to discovering and sharing your message with others.
Shannon Hernandez (a.k.a. The Shan Man) has been a professional radio DJ for the past 17 years.
He’s spent 16 of those years at 98 KUPD, in Phoenix, AZ.
He also runs his own business coaching entrepreneurs and business people on how to discover and share their message via a professional sounding podcast.
I first discovered Shannon and his helpful content on YouTube last year, as I was getting ready to launch my own podcast.
Since that time, I’ve followed him as he launched his podcast, Be The Experience, and as he continues to produce really helpful content via his YouTube channel (see below for the link).
- Early on, Shannon had a dream to work in radio.
- He realized his dream when he was hired as a DJ for 98 KUPD in Phoenix, Arizona.
- In addition to being a professional DJ, he also helps business people launch their podcast and share their message with clients.
- To succeed at a higher level he focused on himself so he was able to give back.
- He knows the value of developing good personal habits.
- Shannon believes you have to focus on your own game and how you live your life every day.
- His podcast, Be The Experience, is about creating an experience for his audience.
- You have to figure out what you’re offering, before you start your podcast adventure.
You can listen to Be The Experience, Shannon’s podcast at the following online locations:
You can find his helpful and informative Youtube videos on his Youtube channel.
Visit his website to learn more about Shannon and his work: www.theshanman.com
Quote of the Week:
“I’ve learned that people have zero confidence in themselves when it comes to launching a podcast because they hate how their voice sounds. They don’t feel they have the confidence to get in front of the microphone. They feel they sound to nasily, or they have a southern drawl. They have all these insecurities about themselves, and what they don’t realize is that their insecurities are the most charming part about them.” ~ Shannon Hernandez
- None this week
Awesome Resources Created Just For You:
- Just Be It! – Improve your performance and your results in any area of your life quickly and easily!
- The Alchemy of Despair – 17 of the most effective techniques I’ve ever encountered for reclaiming your happiness!
- The Magic of Being – Teach your child how to develop their self-image in a fun, entertaining way!
Connect with me
How to review the show on iTunes – If you enjoy the podcast, it would be awesome if you’d take a minute and write a review on iTunes. To do that, just launch the iTunes podcast app on your computer or phone. Search for Enhancing The Human Experience. Select the album art for the show. Then select ratings and reviews. Then write your review. Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it!
All the best – health, wealth, and success!